Thursday, February 9, 2012

IN THE VALENTINES SPIRIT

He promised to bring me flowers, red roses to be particular and wine not for me to drink alone but for us to have a quiet evening together( what he meant to say was for him to see my inner thighs). It was not valentines, Christmas, my birthday nor our anniversary it was just a normal day in December. He was big on flattery, the smooth talker i must agree. He even sent me texts about how i was his new year resolution and to the extremes of whether i hire dicks on contract???i lost his number but not before i made it clear i am not interested, the man had the nerve to tell me i did not know what i was looking for in a relationship and he was just the one and you can guess am still single.I bumped into him recently and he walked right past me and i started wondering what are we twelve years ?To the point of the story above, its valentines and i will be dancing to a solo tune again. Am kinda feeling sorry for myself because a pal of mine recently told me i am very complicated and i will end up a 30 something year old spinster. I am not complicated nor proud as some are misguided and i don't feel the need to defend it but i just want some one who gets me that's all i ask for. I have certain demands but i will only state one, call me weird but this is me. I have a penchant for good smell, a good scent on a man which depends on how well groomed they are and what is their taste in cologne. I have a friend who never gets it wrong the grooming and his two famous scents Ferrari black cologne by Ferrari and truth by Calvin Klein.







There is something deeply satisfying about a man who smells as good as my friend. The scent on them is suggestive, commands attention, intrudes upon my consciousness and wraps around me all day. It hints at something, makes me conjure images that am not supposed to be having and gives me reason to hug them every time i bump into them. But most men go wrong with this, they ignore the value of a good scent, and perfect grooming and those are the kind that have been coming my way. still wondering why i am still single?????

3 comments:

  1. I bet you lost that bloke's number "deliberately" hehe.
    A knight in a good scent will come your way, eventually.
    Anyway, I better go grab myself a cologne and groom myself as a cat ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..yeah you got that right...may that chance come fast!thank you for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  3. On behalf of the 30 something spinsters' club, I'm here to tell you that it's not nearly as bad as it seems. Really. We have t-shirts and everything! :-)

    As for the smooth talking idiot, good riddance...

    ReplyDelete